Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Classes/Builds

Cinnister's PDK Bard Build

PDK Fighter/BardStarting Stats (36 point build)Str 8Dex 12Con 16Int 12Wis 10Cha 18Lvl 1 (Fighter)-------------------------Intimidate (4), Jump (4), Swim (4), Balance (4)Force of Personality, Shield Mastery, Single Weapon FightingLvl 2 (Bard)------...
Member avatar small Cinnister 3y
Cinnister01959Member avatar small Cinnister 3y
Classes/Builds

Crispum to TR into a FvS for PLF

I need a WF FvS build that I can learn from. The less gear specific it is the better. The thing I have the most trouble with is starting stats.
Small Grumpum 3y
Grumpum41934Small Grumpum 3y
Classes/Builds

Considering my first TR on Darimas.....

Greetings all, First of all my sincere thanks for the warm welcome you have all shown me since I joined, I've finally started having fun in DDO again!My recent experiences in Thunderholme raids and my post Swashbuckler squishyness (sorry healers I...
Small Darimas 3y
Darimas42600Small Darimas 3y
Classes/Builds

Wis base monk - Hitmeharder revamp What do you think?

Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 04.19.03 DDO Character Planner Home Page Level 28 Lawful Good Half-Elf Male (20 Monk / 8 Epic) Hit Points: 470 Spell Points: 2000815019 BAB: 15/15/20/25/25 Fortitude: 20 Reflex: 16 Will: 24 ...
Member avatar small Hitmeharder 3y
Hitmeharder53834Member avatar small Hitmeharder 3y
Classes/Builds

A Moncher Idea

So I decided I loved my Monks. So much so that I've actually been missing their fighting style, watching these Nightmares swing around. I made the decision to collapse into the Moncher Revolution and I must say, I couldn't be happier. ...
Member avatar small Eldanti 4y
Eldanti44050Member avatar small Eldanti 3y
Classes/Builds

Cheat needs 2 ranger lives.

I have a minor idea... I want 2 rogue, to do traps, and to get venomed blades, aside from that though I cant seem to choose how to go about my ranger life.
Member avatar small Cheatcode 4y
Cheatcode32092Small Thalondriel 4y
Classes/Builds

One build to rule them all! Nerevar's build=

UPDATE! With Beguile nerfed the following build is superior: 8fighter/6ranger/6monk. Better saves, skills, and saves a feat as PBS is no longer needed!Ok sorry it has taken me so long to post this build. It is the brainchild of my EE tips and tr...
Small nerevar 4y
nerevar66080Small nerevar 4y
Raistlinamon11290Small Raistlinamon 4y
Page 1